We are looking for English teachers to teach at public schools in Vinh Phuc in a duration of 3 months, starting from middle February. I. Time and duration: The project is supposed to start on 10th February 2020. The duration of the contract will be 3 months’ time, starting from the first teaching day at the school.
II. Salary: $1000/month for non-native speakers, $1100/month for native speakers. Total salary :$3000/$3300
1. Accommodation: Rental houses and hotels near teaching places will be provided.
2. Transportation: Rental motorbikes for eligible riders or traveling fee will be provided.
3. Visa support
- ITED will support paperwork and related procedures for visa application.
- ITED will refund visa fees at the end of the project.
4. Health insurance
- ITED will buy accident and health insurance for employed teachers for the whole duration of the project.
1. Get to know and befriend fellow students and teaching staff at school.
2. Learn more about Vinh Phuc and explore wonderful local spots at weekends.
3. Give you an 1-hour access to Hanoi, the ancient capital city of Vietnam
1. Teach English to either primary, secondary or post-secondary school students in Vinh Phuc.
2. Give a total of 280 lessons of 40-45 minutes, including in-class lessons and extra activities.
3. Give communicative English lessons to local school teachers if the amount of lessons given to students do not reach the required total.
1. Nationalities: United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Europe, South Africa
2. Certificates *
- Certificates of teaching English: TEFL Level 5 Certificate
- Certificates of English proficiency at level C1.
* The C1 English certificates are not applied to native English speakers (from United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, New Zealand). Non-native English speakers who have no certificates available are supposed to take a test of English proficiency after signing contracts. ITED will pay for test fees up to 2 times.
3. Degrees **
- Bachelor’s degree of 2-year program for those who teach at primary schools.
- Bachelor’s degree of 4-year program for those who teach at secondary schools and post-secondary schools.
** Minimum requiremen
Teaching English in Vietnam
- Training: Training session is available
- Visa: Visa paperwork and procedures will be covered. Visa fee will be refunded when the project ends.
- Bachelor’s Degree: - Bachelor’s degree of 2-year program for those who teach at primary schools. - Bachelor’s degree of 4-year program for those who teach at secondary schools and post-secondary schools.
- Teaching Experience: Preferred if you have teaching experience.