English as a second language teacher in China (a lot of cities)
Join a global community of over 200,000 TEFL teachers working throughout the world! Enrol me!
The job perfectly suits for those who want to travel, spend a gap year, get acquainted with foreign cultures. It is also a perfect decision if you are really like kids and ready to share happiness and knowledge with them. The job is the perfect opportunity to get new pr
China > Shenzhen
Salary$2500-3600 a month + housing
DescriptionWe have vacancies in a lot of cities all across China: Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Hangzhou, Shanghai, Beijing, Fuzhou, Xian and many other beautiful cities around China.
The key responsibilities are:
Teaching primary aged kids (3-12 y.o., 90-95% of the whole work),
Doing some paper work (5-10% of the whole work or even without it),
Teaching includes speaking English, playing games, singing songs and so on. There are some trainings after the arrival.
Basic conditions are:
$2600-3600 a month,
A well-furnished one-room apartment or rent reimbursement.
1 year contract,
Financial assistance with air-ticket and visa fee is negotiable,
Work or business visa.
Native or fluent English,
Higher education diploma (bachelor’s degree or higher, any major),
TEFL Level 5 Certificate essential
Teaching English experience is preferable, but not obligatory,
Readiness to come to China as soon as possible.
- Salary: $2500-3600 a month
- Training: A training course after arrival
- Visa: Work permit can be provided
- Travel: Brilliant opportunity to travel to Asia and explore China
- Fluent in English: You need to be fluent or native in English
- Bachelor’s Degree: In case you want to get work visa
- Police Check: In case you want to get work visa
- Teaching Experience: It is preferable
- TEFL Level 5 Certificate
Date Posted10th December 2019