English Foreign Language (EFL) Teachers needed at Nanchong International Kindergarten in Sichuan Province, China.
Join a global community of over 200,000 TEFL teachers working throughout the world! Enrol me!
A recent survey suggests, that Sichuan province is the happiest place to live in China. Do not miss this rare and unique opportunity to live and work there!
China > Nanchong, Sichuan Province, China
Salary14,000 â€“ 20,000 RMB per month
RecruiterJob In China Ltd
DescriptionHave you thought of teaching English at schools in China? We have some great schools on our books, all in attractive locations. Maybe this is just what you are looking for?
The EFL Teachers needed at Nanchong International Kindergarten in Sichuan Province. Do not miss this rare and unique opportunity to live and work in such a wonderful part of China.
Nanchong is the second biggest city after Chengdu in the stunning province of Sichuan. It is a fashionable city of overwhelming beauty and rich culture, where tradition and modernity co-exist.
A recent survey suggests, that Sichuan province is the happiest place to live in the country, to experience an excellent quality of life and a relaxing lifestyle, taste the region’s distinguished and delicious cuisine and see the city that the panda’s call home.
This kindergarten is one of the most famous and best kindergartens in the area. It’s a modern building with multi-media classrooms, excellent play facilities, teacher's apartments etc.
You will be offered a 10-month contract to start teaching from the February 2020 term.
You will be teaching Oral English to students from 3 to 6 years old and it will provide a priceless work experience for you.
The working hours are from Monday to Friday, no more than 35 hours per week
Salary and Benefits:
• The monthly salary is in the range between 14,000 – 20,000 RMB per month (pre-tax) depending on the candidate’s qualifications and English teaching experience. Salary will be raised in second term according to first term performance.
• Free fully furnished accommodation. The electricity and water bills are paid.
• Flight bonus from 5,000 RMB will be provided after the completion of the contract.
• Holiday bonus from 4,000 RMB according to candidate’s qualifications and English teaching experience.
• All Public Holidays paid
• Medical accidental insurance paid.
• Pick up at Airport, free hotel if necessary, assisting in opening bank account. Orientation and various trainings will be provided.
• You will be supported step-by-step by an experienced team right up until you finish your teaching contract.
• Speak Excellent English and be active and energetic. A short self – introduction video is essential at the point of your job application.
• A bachelor’s degree or above in any subject from a university in the UK, USA, Ireland, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, or South Africa.
• TEFL Level 5 Certificate (minimum 168 hours)
• Classroom teaching experience would be an advantage.
• Background/ police check dated within last 6 months.
• Enjoy being with children, be caring, patient and get along with children.
• To meet China’s legal visa regulations, you must be a citizen from the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Ireland, Australia, South Africa or New Zealand
- Salary: up to 20,000 RMB per month
- Training: Training will be provided
- Visa: Assisting in applying for a Chinese work visa (Z)
- Travel: •Flight bonus from 5,000 RMB will be provided after the completion of the contract.
- Bonus: •Holiday Bonus: from 4,000 RMB depends on the level of education and work experience
- Level 5 TEFL certificate: 168 hours
- Fluent in English: Fluent in English
- Bachelor’s Degree: Bachelor’s Degree gained from any native English-speaking countries
- Police Check: Must be able to obtain a clean background/police check
- Teaching Experience: Classroom teaching experience would be an advantage.
Date Posted16th December 2019