ESL English and subjects teaching position in multiple cities across China
Join a global community of over 200,000 TEFL teachers working throughout the world! Enrol me!
English and other subjects teaching position in Various cities in China, Well-paid, Less-stressful, Leisure working environment with Full Benefits Package.
China > Chengdu
Salary$ 2400-4000 monthly
DescriptionFancy in China´s culture and cusine ?
Grab an opportunity to teach in China
Get well paid with leisure working environment
Intl Recruit is a recruiting company focusing on teachers placement in China specifically, with schools clients covered in majority cities of China. We pursue and strive for standing out in our industry by providing distinguishing, professional and efficient service for schools to find decent teachers and for teachers to obtain satisfied position in China, as well as providing assist for candidates on interviewing, visa and any other help for free. We are committed to be responsible for every teacher, helping you capture a position that could be best for you and meets your requirements.
We are offering: ESL English and other subjects (including: Chemistry, Physics, History, etc.) teaching positions in preschool, international school, university/college and English language Training institutes.
Managerial positions like Principal, Education Director and Head Teacher as well.
Contracts will only be signed with schools directly.
Location can be various cities in China. Eg, Shanghai, ShenZhen, ChengDu, etc.
• Teaching hours from 18 to 25 per week. Total working hours will not exceed 40 per week.
• Curriculum/Textbook will be provided. Mostly there will be a bilingual teacher for assistant
• Students age Group: kindergarten, Primary school, Junior high & Senior high school,Adult.
• Class size: 10-30 students
• Class length: 40-60 mins for different student ages.
We would love our candidates to :
Have a Bachelors degree or above (any major accepted, Education preferred ).
Be native English speakers, or have degree in English and Education for English Non-native.
Have a TEFL or relevant teaching certificate.
Be enthusiastic, patient and responsible about teaching, enjoy delivering knowledge to students.
Be willing to adventure and work in China for a least one year.
Teaching experience is preferred.
- Salary: Monthly salary: $ 2400-4000 pre-tax, negotiable. Depends on schools, region, teaching ability and experience.
- Training: Further Training and Academy support. Chinese training including trips, team-building and learning about the culture.
- Visa: Z work visa provided.
- Travel: Flight reimbursement up to $1300 annually.
- Bonus: Quarterly or semi-annual performance bonuses.
- Level 5 TEFL certificate
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Police Check
Date Posted22nd July 2019