ESL Teacher ESL Instructor English teacher needed in China TEFL TESOL job
Join a global community of over 200,000 TEFL teachers working throughout the world! Enrol me!
About the company ESL job in China was established in 2005 by Dr. Tang. The company is authorized by the Chinese National Labor Bureau as a licensed employment placement company. During the last 14 years, ESL job in China has placed thousands of teachers all over China.
China > Beijing
Salary22000 RMB Per month
RecruiterESL job in China
DescriptionTeach English in China | English teachers needed | ESL Teachers Needed in China | ESL job in China | TESOL job in China
• Native English Speakers
• Commit to work in China for at least six months
• Love to teach children of 3-12 years old
• Have a Bachelor degree, Level 5 TEFL certificate and No criminal record
Workplace: Beijing, TianJin, Xi’an, ShenYang, ZhengZhou, ChengDu, LangFang, QinHuangDao, ShangHai, HangZhou, DaLian, NanJing, SuZhou and many other cities. All the cities we have are Major cities in China, with all the modern and international facilities and transportation and the living facilities for foreigners, people speak English.
Responsibilities: Teach kids of 3-12 years old, 15 students a class.
Workload: Not more than 25 teaching hours per week
Schedule: Two schedules teachers can choose, one is Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm; one is Wed to Sunday, Wednesday to Friday 1-8pm Saturday and Sunday 9am to 6pm
Contract Duration: One year
Start date: Accept teachers year-round, rolling hiring
Benefits and Compensations:
• one-year contract the salary is 2000-3000 USD per month (net salary).
• Free furnished apartment is provided with all the necessary appliances.
• Free working visa-related documents provided
• Free Accident Insurance; Free resident permit and foreign expert certificate provided
• Legal holidays in China paid
• Free airport pickup, free Chinese lessons, and free training provided
• Free assistance provided to get around the city, get bank account SIM card, etc
• Finish contract provides formal work reference letters and a TESOL certificate.
• Finish six months contract reimburse the flight
• Finish a one-year contract provide airfare come back home.
- Level 5 TEFL certificate
- Fluent in English: Native English Speaker
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Police Check
- Teaching Experience
Date Posted8th April 2020