International Primary School Teacher in Nanjing Free Accommodation!
Join a global community of over 200,000 TEFL teachers working throughout the world! Enrol me!
Nanjing is a friendly and safe place near Shanghai, with a high standard of living while not being overly expensive.
China > Nanjing
SalaryUp to 16,000 RMB after tax
Description• Teach English Math, English Language Arts, and Science.
• Help manage and teach classes from 8-15 students.
• Develop and prepare lesson plans, deliver classes in different ways such as project based learning, activities, and play.
• Maximum 24 teaching hours per week.
Salary and Benefits
• Monthly salary 11,000-16,000 RMB after tax.
• Free campus accommodation, commissary card used to buy lunch, snacks, and daily need items (800 RMB per month).
• All official holidays paid and 10 paid sick leave days, paid winter holiday (usually 3-4 weeks).
• Accident insurance.
• Visa and Foreign Expert Certificate provided.
• 5000 RMB air ticket reimbursement.
• 10-month contract.
• You have a passport from Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Canada, United States, United Kingdom or Ireland.
• Bachelor degree.
• TEFL/TESOL/CELTA certificate or 2 years teaching experience preferred.
Why Teachers Love Nanjing
The city has a brilliant history, good nightlife, and food of all cuisines to keep your palate busy. Sightseeing spots include the city wall, hotspots like 1912 for nightlife, and Purple Mountain for natural beauty. As a major travel hub, Nanjing also offers up access to the rest of China through the country’s high-speed rail system.
- Travel: 5,000 RMB flight reimbursement
- Fluent in English
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Police Check
- Level 5 TEFL Certificate
Date Posted20th December 2020