Kunming ESL Teachers needed. Come to the city of Spring, teach English and take home 20,000 RMB
Join a global community of over 200,000 TEFL teachers working throughout the world! Enrol me!
ESL teachers needed for our school with high salary and many benefits
China > Kunming
Salary17,000 - 20,000 RMB/Month
• Kunming, capital of Yunnan Province, is known as 'the City of Eternal Spring' for its pleasant climate and flowers that bloom all year long. With a history of more than 2,400 years, it was the gateway to the celebrated Silk Road that facilitated trade with Tibet, Sichuan, Myanmar, India and beyond. Today it is the provincial political, economical and cultural center of Yunnan as well as the most popular tourist destination in southwest China.
• We are one of the largest and most respected training centers in China.
• Founded in 2011, i2 provides internationalized education to tens-of-thousands of students in an all-foreign-teacher environment.
• Having more than 92 campuses over 18 cities of China
• Net income:16,000 • 20,000 RMB
• 2,000 RMB of Housing allowance
• Relocation bonus: 6,000 RMB
• Flight reimbursement: 6,000 RMB
• Ending contract bonus: upto 15,000 RMB (based on performance data)
• 10 days personal leave paid • National and public holiday
• 7 night free hotel accommodation upon arrival
• Health insurance provided
• Z visa sponsored
• Student age: 3 • 10 years old
• Class size: 3 • 5 students/class
• Teaching assistant available
• 5 working days, 2 consecutive days off
• 25 teaching hours • 10 office hours
• Curriculum • teaching material provided
• Native English speaker
• Hold University degree
• Love kids, really passionate about teaching and education
• Hold TEFL level 5 cert and teaching experience (preferred)
How to apply:
If you are interested in this position, do not hesitate to send your application.
• Your CV
• Copy of your degree
• Photo of your passport
- Salary: 17,000 - 20,000 RMB/Month
- Fluent in English: Native English speaker
- Bachelor’s Degree
- TEFL Level 5 Certificate
Date Posted7th November 2019