[Qingdao, China] Prestigious Korea International School Hiring SAT/AP Teachers
Join a global community of over 200,000 TEFL teachers working throughout the world! Enrol me!
We are truly looking for knowledgeable teachers. The school is run by the HQ school in Seoul, Korea that is the renowned top private school in Korea.
China > Qingdao, Shandong province
Salary200,000 RMB ~ 300,000 RMB (30K USD ~ 45K USD)
RecruiterGLOII JC KOREA
DescriptionWe are hiring a total of (5) teachers who can start teaching in Feb/Mar, 2023. Currently the Visa process takes about 6 to 8 weeks.
And get the lucrative benefits and chance to live in the clean city, Qingdao, China. This job should contribute to your job career in a great way.
A. JOB INFORMATION
• Job Number: QD2023FM
• School Type: Private International School
• Job Type: Full Time
• Number of Teachers needed: 5
• Location: Qingdao, China
• Student Age: Middle • High School
• No of Class: 25 students
• Working Hours: 8am • 5pm, M • F
• Teaching Hours: 16 • 10 hours per week
• Starting Date: As soon as the Visa completes which takes 6 – 8 weeks
• Preferred Teachers: Majored in relevant subject(s), SAT/AP Score Holders or Experienced or English Native Speakers, Bilingual (English-Korean) or Gyopos
• Yearly Income: 200,000 RMB ~ 300,000 RMB (40M KRW ~ 60M KRW / 30K USD ~ 45K USD), (negotiable based on abilities, qualifications and experiences)
• Housing: Provided Free
• Flight: Flight allowance, 2 times per year. Airport pickup service
• Visa: Sponsored
• Vacation: Paid Winter and Summer breaks (7 weeks each)
• Lunch: Provided
• Quarantine Support: Hotel expense paid by the school
A representative will assist you shortly to initiate the placement process.
GLOII is a professional recruiting and English teacher placement agency operating in New York, London, Sydney and Seoul Korea. We are providing comprehensive, knowledgeable and professional guidance to prospective ESL teachers who have the sincere desire to come to South Korea to teach English while at the same time learning about the richness and uniqueness of Korean culture and everyday life.
GLOII has a recruiting network throughout Korea directly representing a great number of Public and Private schools and is able to get you the most established and reputable employers, saving your valuable time and energy.
Benefits- Yearly Income: 200,000 RMB ~ 300,000 RMB (40M KRW ~ 60M KRW / 30K USD ~ 45K USD), (negotiable based on abilities, qualifications and experiences)
- Housing: Provided Free
- Flight: Flight allowance, 2 times per year. Airport pickup service
- Visa: Sponsored
- Vacation: Paid Winter and Summer breaks (7 weeks each)
- Lunch: Provided
- Quarantine Support: Hotel expense paid by the school
Requirements- Bachelor Degree or above
- Clean nationwide criminal background check
- TEFL level 5
Date Posted14th December 2022