recruiting English teachers
Join a global community of over 200,000 TEFL teachers working throughout the world! Enrol me!
Recruiting teachers in China
China > chengdu
Recruiterphinnie education group
DescriptionPhinnie Education Group was founded by professionals from America, the United Kingdom and Hong Kong. Throughout our 30 years of experience, we have always been at the forefront of modern teaching techniques and learning concepts. We specialize in developing the very best environments for children to acquire a second language through our practical, creative, innovative and fun curriculum.
Phinnie ENGLISH currently has 1000 staff members, which also includes 100 foreign teachers and 200 overseas local workers. Due to our company expansion, we are looking for experienced and talented ESL teachers.
We have more than 50 English centers all around China, Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Chengdu, Yiwu, Shenyang etc.
The courses offered at Phinnie ENGLISH cover general English for 1-3 years old kids (baby center) and 4-12 years old young kids (teen-center) as well as VIP 1-1 English.
1)Native English Speakers/non native speaker
2) Degree: BA degree or higher education background
3) TEFL level 5 certifcate
4) No Criminal Record
5) The candidate should be motivated, enthusiastic and passionate about teaching as well as living in a foreign country.
6) Mentally and physically healthy
1) basic Salary: 11000-20000 RMB/month AFTER TAX (Salary range depends on the city candidate’s qualifications)
2) Accommodation: The school will assist in finding accommodation for the teachers. School offer 1500rmb-2000rmb housing allowance per month.
3) KPI (key performance indicators) bonus & Full attendance bonus
4) Proper Working visa provided (Given the teacher have the qualifications)
5) Paid national legal holidays
6) Contract: One year employment contract (with 1 months probation & a contract renewal bonus)
8)bonus of renewing contract 5000rmb
9) regular company events provided
- Fluent in English
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Police Check
- Teaching Experience
Date Posted17th September 2019