Several positions open on China's only tropical island
Join a global community of over 200,000 TEFL teachers working throughout the world! Enrol me!
Hainan is China'
China > Hainan
DescriptionHainan is China's only tropical island and also it's largest Free Trade Zone. Kilometers of beaches, tropical rainforest, mangroves, volcanoes, caves, tropical botanical gardens and wildlife parks, world-famous hotels and resorts such as the Hilton, the Langham, and Atlantis. THE BEST place to live and work in China.
World-class PGA golf courses, surfing venues, soon to be the world's largest theme park and so much more.
We have an International clinic with an American doctor and English trained staff as well as a world-class medical facility in Boao, Hainan.
Numerous foreign-owned restaurants and businesses, including bakeries, animal shelters, legal and translating firms... everything you might need.
The cost of living is lower than the big mainland cities and the pace of life slower and more relaxed. Numerous parks where you can cycle, set up a tent, a blanket, and a hammock or even BBQ.
THE BEST place to live and work in China.
Apply directly at teach.fm • here is the full job description:
• Teach 2-3 classes per day, each class 30 minutes.
• 6.5 hours a day 8:30-11:30; 2:00-5:30.
• 2.5-3 hour lunch break you can leave campus.
• Free meals provided.
The rest of the time is spent playing with/managing the children and doing various fun and educational activities: cooking, crafts, lots of playing on the playground (sandpits, building blocks, slides, gardens, etc.).
Salary and Benefits
• 15000-18000 RMB per month based on qualifications and relevant experience.
• Housing allowance of 1500-2000 per month.
• Basic insurance provided.
• 30 paid holiday days a year plus about 1 month off for Winter holiday and about 1 month off for Summer holiday
• End of contract bonus of 5000-6000.
Training school positions
• Wednesday-Sunday. About 40 hours per week.
• Hours are generally 2:30-8:30 Wednesday-Friday and 9:00-12:00; 2:30-8:30 Saturday and Sunday.
Salary and Benefits
• 16000-18000 RMB plus housing/allowance plus bonus systems.
• Basic insurance and end of contract bonus.
Qualifications and requirements
• Native speakers only
• Bachelor's degree and Level 5 TEFL certificate
• Minimum 2 years of relevant experience
• Certificate of no criminal record
Please note that your degree and certificate of no criminal record must be authenticated by the Chinese embassy in your home country. To apply please attach a CV, a clear photo of yourself and a short introductory video to your teach.fm profile.
It is also highly suggested that you download the Chinese chatting APP. WeChat, as video interviews are usually conducted via this APP. What are you waiting for? Paradise awaits!
Use the link below and receive an interview invite 24 hours after signing up
- Level 5 TEFL certificate
- Fluent in English: Native speakers only
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Police Check
- Teaching Experience: Minimum 2 years of relevant experience
Date Posted24th April 2020