Teach students up to 18 years old in Dalian (24 total hours)
Join a global community of over 200,000 TEFL teachers working throughout the world! Enrol me!
Covid-19 insurance, 21 day holiday, 12,000 RMB salary advance
China > Dalian
DescriptionThe school has an international and professional team of 11 foreign teachers and 12 teaching assistants. Half of the foreign teachers have stayed with the school for over three years. Frequent staff dinners and outings create an enjoyable working environment.
• Students: 3-18 years old.
• 12-14 students per class.
• 20 teaching • 4 office hours per week.
• 5 working days per week with 2 consecutive days off.
• Teaching Assistant assists with classroom behavior, marking homework, and communicating with parents.
All courses have complete course and syllabus guides. The school provides all the books, CDs, educational toys and other teaching resources. You are welcome to bring any music, games, and other teaching materials to adjust classes to suit your style.
• A passport from the United Kingdom, the United States, Canada, Australia, Ireland, New Zealand or South Africa.
• A bachelor degree.
• A 120-hour TEFL certificate.
• A clear criminal background.
Salary and Benefits
• Up to 18,000 RMB (2,780 USD) per month.
• 21 day paid holiday.
• Covid-19 insurance.
• Visa assistance and costs within China covered.
• Airport pickup, and arrival hotel costs covered.
• Up to 12,000 RMB salary advance.
• Up to 5,000 RMB flight reimbursement.
• 5,000 RMB end of contract bonus.
• Opportunities for career development (teacher manager, teacher trainer, marketing and sales, publishing, HR).
A western Academic Manager will train you and support you with anything needed outside of work. You will get assistance with finding accommodation, setting up a bank account, getting a sim card and general orientation.
Why Teachers Love Dalian
Dalian is a seaside city located in the North-East of China with about 6.5 million inhabitants. It generally has great air quality and is a lively, cosmopolitan city.
Although a modern city at heart, you will also find quite a few historical sites throughout the place. In its history, it has been occupied by the British, the Japanese, and the Russians. You can find the architecture and cultural remnants of all three.
- Fluent in English
- Level 5 TEFL Certificate
Date Posted17th June 2021