Teaching jobs at International school in Wenzhou. $3,100/month. $900 housing allowance. Vacations paid.
Join a global community of over 200,000 TEFL teachers working throughout the world! Enrol me!
Hello teachers! Our International Kindergarten based in Wenzhou, China is looking for 1 Kindergarten teacher
China > China
Salary18,000 â€“ 22,000 RMB/month (based on qualificatio
RecruiterStep by Step
DescriptionDown here is detail of the package:
1. Salary: 18,000 – 22,000 RMB/month (based on qualification and experience)
2. Housing allowance: 6,000 RMB
3. Flight reimbursement: 10,000 RMB
4. Health insurance provided
5. Visa reimbursement
6. National holidays, summer and winter vacations paid
7. Personal and sick leave paid
8. Free tuition for candidates with Kids
9. Z visa application sponsorship
10. Life assistants, support with settling down.
11. Breakfast and lunch provided
Details of the position:
1. Students: 2 – 6 years old
2. Class size: 15 – 20 students/class
3. Teaching assistant: 1 – 2 Chinese Homeroom teachers in each class supporting you as a lead teacher
4. Working schedule: Monday – Friday, 1 day off on Saturday and Sunday. 8:00 am – 4:30 pm
5. Lunch break: 1 hour
6. Full curriculum and teaching material provided
7. Modern school campus
Requirements for teachers
1. University degree: at least a BA degree (prefer major in Education, Early Childhood Education or candidates with PGCE
2. Experience: 1 year at least in relevant position
3. Teaching certificate: TEFL level 5 certificate
3. Start date: Immediately (should be in China now)
4. Passionate, care and patient
About our school
1. Our school was established with the accreditation of The Education Committee of Shanghai Municipal Government with the purpose of providing high quality, modern, international early childhood education services for 2-6 year old children of expatriate and Chinese families. We hope to cooperate with you in providing children with an interesting and successful learning experience.
2. Since its establishment, it has made multiculturalism its philosophy and identity, developing an open, generous and multicultural school culture evident in its rich and diversified learning activities as well as in its school environment.
3. The international, bilingual curriculum is designed to support the children‘s overall development, fostering the children’s social skills, physical and emotional as well as cultural needs and at the same time offering a solid basis for further academic education: mathematical concepts, science, drama, language, music, artistic skills are all targeted through our curriculum. The multicultural school based curriculum promotes the children’s international mindedness encouraging them to care for others, to value life and the environment.
- Salary: 18,000 – 22,000 RMB/month (based on qualification and experience)
- Visa: Z visa application sponsorship + . Visa reimbursement
- Travel: Flight reimbursement: 10,000 RMB
- Level 5 TEFL certificate
- Fluent in English: Native English speaker
- Bachelor’s Degree
Date Posted8th September 2020