Two female teachers of English wanted in kindergarten, in Beijing, China.
Join a global community of over 200,000 TEFL teachers working throughout the world! Enrol me!
If your passion is teaching English to youngsters of ages 3 to 6 years, it will be easy, rewarding and enjoyable work for you.
China > Beijing
Salary15,000 - 22,000 RMB per month
RecruiterJob In China Ltd
DescriptionIf your passion is teaching English to youngsters of ages 3 to 6 years, it will be easy, rewarding and enjoyable work for you.
This is an opportunity of a lifetime to explore this great country.
We are looking for two young and energetic female English teachers for a prestige kindergarten in Beijing.
Your contract will be for 10 months, renewable if you wish, or you can move to another area of China. We will closely follow your teaching situation and care for you throughout your daily life in China.
20 teaching hours per week plus 15 office hours
Working schedule is from 8 am to 4.30 pm (Monday – Friday)
Student Group is between 10 • 25.
Age of students: 3 – 6-year-old
Salary and benefits:
• The monthly salary is in the range between 15,000 – 22,000 RMB per month (pre-tax) depending on the candidate’s qualifications and English teaching experience. Salary will be raised in the second term according to the first term’s performance.
• Free fully furnished accommodation.
• Flight bonus from 5,000 RMB will be provided after the completion of the contract.
• Holiday bonus from 4,000 RMB according to candidate’s qualifications and English teaching experience.
• All Public Holidays paid.
• Medical accidental insurance paid.
• Pick up at Airport, free hotel if necessary, assisting in opening a bank account. Orientation and various trainings provided.
• You will be supported step-by-step by an experienced team right up until you finish your teaching contract.
• Speak excellent English and be active, enthusiastic and energetic. A short self – introduction video is essential at the point of your job application.
• A bachelor’s degree or above in any subject.
• TEFL Level 5 Certificate (min 168 hours).
• Classroom teaching experience would be an advantage.
• Background/police check dated within the last 6 months.
• To meet China’s legal visa regulations, you must be a citizen from the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Ireland, Australia, South Africa or New Zealand
- Salary: up to 22,000 RMB per month
- Training: Training will be provided
- Visa: Assisting in applying for a Chinese work visa (Z)
- Travel: •Flight bonus from 5,000 RMB will be provided after the completion of the contract.
- Bonus: •Holiday Bonus: from 4,000 RMB depends on the level of education and work experience
- Level 5 TEFL certificate: 168 hours
- Fluent in English: Fluent in English
- Bachelor’s Degree: Bachelor’s Degree or above.
- Police Check: Must be able to obtain a clean background/police check
- Teaching Experience: Classroom teaching experience would be an advantage.
Date Posted12th November 2019