University English Teachers needed in Xi'an city, Shanxi province
Join a global community of over 200,000 TEFL teachers working throughout the world! Enrol me!
The Australian Education Management Group (AEMG) is a Melbourne based company that has established collaborative partnerships (pathways) between regional universities in China and universities in New Zealand, Australia, England, Ireland, America and Italy
China > Xi'an
RecruiterAustralian Education Management Group
Description#University English Teachers needed in Xi'an city, Shanxi province
Starting Date: ASAP
Full time, one year contract
As a multinational organization, we have a number of collaborative arrangements between Chinese Universities and Universities in Australia, New Zealand, and the UK enabling students to study part of their undergraduate and postgraduate degree in China and overseas.
• Deliver English for Academic Purposes programs to Chinese university students who may transfer to overseas universities in Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
• Carry out administrative functions in a timely and accurate manner, including but not restricted to recording attendance, providing written feedback on student assessment.
• Address individual student needs and concerns both inside and outside the classroom.
• Actively participate in and encourage professional development activities with local teachers at AEMG Branches in China.
• Attend weekly AEMG Branch meetings
• Help create a team environment and contribute to the delivery of quality English language courses.
Workloadï¼š38 hours weekly, which includes 20-21 hours of face-to-face teaching, 17-18 hours of office hours
Benefits1. 15,000-24,000rmb monthly, depending on qualifications.
2. 7,000RMB travel allowance for one year contract
3. Free On-campus accommodation (excludes electricity, water, telephone, network charges)
4. Paid 3 weeks leave during Winter OR Summer school break.
5. Opportunity for paid professional development programs.
6. Holiday gifts and team building
- Minimum of one-year EAP teaching experience at a recognised provider.
- Online teaching experience preferred
- Level 5 TEFL certificate
- Fluent in English
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Police Check
Date Posted1st November 2021