We have teaching jobs waiting for you in Chinese prestigious schools â€“ teaching English to Chinese children.
Join a global community of over 200,000 TEFL teachers working throughout the world! Enrol me!
We are recruiting now – ready for when the borders are open again. You can secure your future with us and you will never be out of work.
China > Various locations in China.
Salary16,000 â€“ 22,000 RMB per month (pre-tax)
RecruiterJob In China Ltd
DescriptionWho is Job In China Ltd? – We are a genuine independent Teacher Placement Agency based in the United Kingdom. We have reliable and time-tested Chinese partners, who work closely with prestigious Chinese education groups, public and boarding schools, and kindergartens in many attractive provinces of China.
If you are looking for fully trusted and reliable assistance in helping you to find the best suitable English teaching position for you in China, please look no further. Our contacts in China are genuine, the offered package of the salaries and the bonuses are real, without any misleading exaggeration.
Our free service to you is priceless because we, together with our Chinese partners, will follow your teaching situation, and care for you throughout your daily life in China. You are safe and well-supported when you work hand-in-hand with us.
Always remember, when you are working in China, you or your family can contact us at any time. We are here to help you now • and we will be helping you to adjust to your new life when you are in China. Be assured, that with Job In China Ltd you have someone who has your well-being at heart.
We are looking for bright, energetic, and responsible EFL teachers who will be going to China with a passion to make a difference and to help others. Your students will look to you as an example of how to succeed at the highest level.
We cover many attractive locations in China. When you contact us, we will be happy to match you with the location of your choice – whether it is in the major cities or in the many beautiful provinces where the best schools are.
Our Chinese schools consider English teachers as one of the most important assets for them in maintaining their good reputation!
Maybe this is just what you are looking for? Do not miss this rare and unique opportunity to live and work in such wonderful parts of China.
We can offer you a contract for 10 months, or maybe two years or longer, to suit your requirements. As soon as the borders are re-opened you will immediately be able to start teaching in China in modern, fully equipped Chinese schools.
It is vital to proceed with your application now because the preparation of documents, and your working visa Z, takes time to complete.
The working hours in most schools are Monday to Friday from 8 am to 5 pm, no more than 20 teaching hours per week plus office hours.
The working hours at Zhuji boarding school (Zhejiang province) differ slightly: 10 consecutive workdays plus 4 days off.
Guidance/textbooks with teaching material will be provided, but you can add your own creative ideas into your lessons.
You will be teaching practice English, especially oral English to one of the following age groups:
• Kindergarten (3 – 6 years)
• Primary school (6 – 12 years)
• Middle/ secondary school (12 – 16 years)
• High school (16 –19 years)
Salary and Benefits:
• The monthly salary is in the range between 16,000 – 22,000 RMB per month (pre-tax) depending on the candidate’s qualifications and English teaching experience. The salary will be raised in the second term according to the first term’s performance.
• Free fully furnished private accommodation. The electricity and water bills are usually paid by most schools.
• Some schools will provide free breakfast and lunch during workdays.
• Flight bonus from 5,000 RMB will be provided after the completion of the contract.
• Holiday bonus from 4,000 RMB according to candidate’s qualifications and English teaching experience.
• All Public Holidays are paid.
• Medical accidental insurance is paid.
• Pick up at Airport, free hotel if necessary, assisting in opening a bank account. Orientation and various training provided.
• Native English speakers only. Speak excellent English and be active, lively, enthusiastic, and responsible.
• A short self-introduction video is essential at the point of your job application alongside your CV because the human factor has a huge role in your success.
Your potential school must see and hear you to enable them to have a better understanding of your ability, to help them make the right choice. Also, your self-introduction video, if provided on time, will speed up your job application process.
• A bachelor’s degree or above in any subject.
• TEFL level 5 Certificate.
• Classroom teaching experience would be an advantage.
• Background/police check must be dated within the last 6 months.
• To meet China’s legal visa regulations, you must be a citizen from the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Ireland, Australia, South Africa, or New Zealand.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.
- Salary: 16,000 – 22,000 RMB per month (pre-tax)
- Training: Training will be provided
- Visa: Assisting in applying for a Chinese work visa (Z)
- Travel: 5,000 RMB flight ticket allowance upon completion of contract
- Bonus: •Holiday Bonus: from 4,000 RMB depends on the level of education and work experience
- Level 5 TEFL certificate
- Fluent in English: Fluent in English
- Bachelor’s Degree: Bachelor’s Degree or above.
- Police Check: Must be able to obtain a clean background/police check
- Teaching Experience: Classroom teaching experience would be an advantage.
Date Posted5th October 2020