Join a global community of over 200,000 TEFL teachers working throughout the world! Enrol me!
UNPeople is a global campaign aims to improve the quality of life of the people through public awareness and capacity building program. As a human rights movement, we use the English Teaching Industry to engage people while helping them to prepare for TOEFL/IELTS exam.
Germany > Berlin
RecruiterUnited People Campaign
DescriptionThe core activity of the campaign is an English Linking and Learning Program called WiGo which stands for “What is Going on!?”. Throughout the program, WiGo Participants are engaged in an English Learning environment where they can develop their language skills while understanding critical issues and becoming a change agent. The focus of the program is on productive skills [i.e. speaking and writing], although participants will have opportunity to improve their receptive skills, too. The teaching materials consist of two volume textbooks called “From Poverty to Dignity” that covers all four semesters of the program.
Despite the fact, that WiGo Program has been designed as a preparation course for the IELTS or TOEFL, but the content of the program is far more. It will help participants to
• Be a change agent by creating impact and empowering their communities
• Experience new countries and cultures and participate in a global learning environment
• Develop themselves personally and professionally in a challenging experience.
As an exclusive agent in a managerial position, your job is to supervise and handle the WiGo Program in your territory which includes monitoring the activities of the WiGo Facilitators, scheduling the WiGo program, managing the finances of the programs and expanding the campaign network in your territory as much as possible.
Local coordinators are an integral part of the United People. By gaining experience in a global campaign characterized by cultural and national diversity, local coordinators, coordinate our WiGo Program in their local community. They gain a deeper understanding of the issues happening in their communities and they help United People advocate for those whose voices often go unnoticed.
• A driven individual passionate toward human rights and democracy
• Good command of English (both written and spoken)
• Persistent and open-minded in professional activities
• Computer skills, such as Word and Excel
• Managerial, organizational and interpersonal skills
How to apply?
Please send us your Resume/CV to [email protected] . For the subject of your email please write “local coordinator application – [Your name]”. For the body of your email please provide us with following information:
Gmail address [if applying with an email other than Gmail]
As an internal policy of the campaign we hire one local coordinator per city.
- Salary: On commission base and very competitive
- Level 5 TEFL certificate
- Fluent in English
- Bachelor’s Degree: Preferably academic degree in humanities.
Date Posted23rd July 2020