Kindergarten Teaching Positions at SABIS®in Panama
Join a global community of over 200,000 TEFL teachers working throughout the world! Enrol me!
SABIS® International School - Costa Verde is recruiting Kindergarten Teachers for the Academic Year 2023/2024
Panama > Costa Verde
SalaryTo be discussed with shortlisted candidates
RecruiterSABIS® International School - Costa Verde
SABIS® is a global education network that has an active presence in 20 countries on five continents. Schools in the SABIS® Network educate over 70,000 students and implement a proven, proprietary system. SABIS® Network schools provide students with a top-quality education that prepares them to meet the challenges of a changing world.
SABIS® and SABIS® Network schools employ over 8,000 employees worldwide.
Enabling the success of students and helping in academic achievement to reach their potential through the implementation of the SABIS® curriculum and philosophy and through the consistent use of the SABIS® teaching methodology.
- Teaching using the provided lesson plans (may also be asked to develop such plans based on provided pacing charts as relevant and needed) for their subject(s) in order to be able to teach using the SABIS® point system.
- Marking of assessments relevant to their subject(s).
- Discussing disciplinary and student performance issues with the Academic Quality Controller (AQC) as needed.
- Implementing the SABIS® point system to ensure an environment conducive to learning in the classroom.
- Providing support by invigilating exams as needed in an adequate and properly managed exam environment.
- Providing support for academically low-performing students, to help improve and get motivated to reach their potential.
- Attending training sessions when needed and as per the request of school management in order to enhance their understanding of the SABIS® system improving their performance
- Managing the report card on a quarterly basis by entering the information into the SSMS as well as manually filling an internal report of student performance, all in accordance to instructions of the AQC.
- Preparing and posting students' artwork on the bulletin boards as planned by the AQC or planned by the teacher and approved by the AQC in all designated areas.
- Preparing and participating in activity plans for all such student life-related events such as but not limited to art, open house and physical education in coordination with the AQC.
- Preparing students for school concerts; for example – but not limited to • singing and performing in front of an audience
- Aiding in duties that may include testing children, substituting for absent teachers, organizing children for lunches and buses, controlling traffic (vehicles and people), and other administrative duties that may be assigned to him/her by the school SABIS® management
- Performing such other related tasks or projects as they arise and as delegated by the school SABIS® management.
BenefitsTo be discussed with shortlisted candidates
Requirements-Bachelor degree in a related subject matter and/or equivalent
-Native level English Speaker
-Ability to work within a team
-TEFL level 5
Date Posted15th June 2023