We are an International Teacher Placement Agency based in the UK. We will place you into the best prestigious Chinese schools as foreign teachers. EFL Teachers needed at Huzhou Education Training Centre, China.
Have you thought of teaching English at an educational training centre in China? Now is the best time to apply for a new adventure in your life - to be a teacher of English for Chinese children. We have fantastic vacancies for EFL teachers in the Huzhou Education Training centre, Zhejiang province, China.
Maybe this is just what you are looking for? Do not miss this rare and unique opportunity to live and work in such a wonderful part of China.
Huzhou is located in south-east China and it will take only 20 minutes to get to Hangzhou and 1hr to Shanghai by train. Huzhou is known as the City of Silk and also it is the gateway for visitors to scenic Lake Tai and Mount Mogan, a renowned summer resort area. Huzhou is equipped with everything you may need for a very comfortable working life.
This learning training centre is one of the most famous and best institutions in the area and run by a very well-known education group in China. It’s a modern building with multi-media classrooms and excellent play facilities.
Teach conversational English to students 4-16 years old.
Classes size: 8-12 students.
Each class is 90 minutes.
Less than 35 – 40 working hours per week.
Two days off during the working week
Working weekends too.
Salary and benefits:
• Salary is between 12,000 -18,000 RMB per month, based on qualifications and the living standard of the city.
• Sponsored legal Z work visa.
• Free private apartment provided.
• 10 days of paid annual leave days plus regular Chinese national holidays.
• Free Airport pick-up upon arrival.
• Medical accidental insurance provided.
• Training will be provided.
• Positive attitude, responsible and eager to learn. Love teaching English to children.
• Speak excellent English.
• A bachelor’s degree in any subject from a university in the UK, USA, Ireland, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, or South Africa.
• TEFL Certificate (168 hours) or minimum two years of working experience in education.
• Background/police check certificate dated within last 6 months.
• To meet China’s legal visa regulations, you must be a citizen from the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Ireland, Australia, South Africa or New Zealand
Start Teaching English in China
- Salary: up to 18,000 RMB
- Training: Training will be provided
- Visa: Sponsored legal Chinese work visa (Z)
- Bonus: Bonuses provided
- Level 5 TEFL certificate: 168 hours
- Fluent in English: Fluent in English
- Bachelor’s Degree: Bachelor’s Degree gained from any native English-speaking countries
- Police Check: Must be able to obtain a clean background check
- Teaching Experience: Classroom teaching experience would be an advantage.