The job perfectly suits for those who want to travel, spend a gap year, get acquainted with foreign cultures. It is also a perfect decision if you are really like kids and ready to share happiness and knowledge with them. The job is the perfect opportunity to get new pr We have vacancies in a lot of cities all across China: Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Hangzhou, Shanghai, Beijing, Fuzhou, Xian and many other beautiful cities around China.
The key responsibilities are:
Teaching primary aged kids (3-12 y.o., 90-95% of the whole work),
Doing some paper work (5-10% of the whole work or even without it),
Teaching includes speaking English, playing games, singing songs and so on. There are some trainings after the arrival.
Basic conditions are:
$2600-3600 a month,
A well-furnished one-room apartment or rent reimbursement.
1 year contract,
Financial assistance with air-ticket and visa fee is negotiable,
Work or business visa.
Native or fluent English,
Higher education diploma (bachelor’s degree or higher, any major),
TEFL Level 5 Certificate essential
Teaching English experience is preferable, but not obligatory,
Readiness to come to China as soon as possible.
Start Teaching English in China
- Salary: $2500-3600 a month
- Training: A training course after arrival
- Visa: Work permit can be provided
- Travel: Brilliant opportunity to travel to Asia and explore China
- Fluent in English: You need to be fluent or native in English
- Bachelor’s Degree: In case you want to get work visa
- Police Check: In case you want to get work visa
- Teaching Experience: It is preferable
- TEFL Level 5 Certificate