Beat Any Price Guarantee* Find Out More
● Teach and prepare English courses as assigned in semesters.
● Create a positive, structured learning environment to ensure that students embrace the core
values of the English class.
● Plan and deliver effective differentiated instruction that engages all learners.
● Establish data-driven instructional goals for each student based on on-going assessments of
● Implement strategies for managing classroom procedures.
● Bachelor’s degree, major in education or English, such as Applied Linguistics, Level 5 TEFL Certifcate
● Familiar with K-12 education system. Knowledge of the teaching/learning process in child development
● Excellent teaching, demonstrated by classroom observations, student evaluations, and sample materials.
● Ability to differentiate instruction to meet the individual needs of students
● Ability to manage and maintain classroom discipline.
● Ability to work effectively with administrators, colleagues, staff, students, parents and
● Excellent oral, written, and relationship skills.
● English native speaker
● Background check
● Degree authentication
All above fees will be reimbursed.
● TESOL or TEFL certificate (for applicant not majored in Education or English major)
Position & Benefits:
● Sign 10-month English teacher contract
● Position includes vacation leave, sick leave, and about one month break (in February, still have
One-month winter holidays in February with salary
Round trip flight fares from US to China
Provide housing in China, include lunch on workday.
Assist to apply for China working visa and work Permit
Check out the different advertising packages available.Download Media Pack