We are seeking for the English teachers who have an openness to new culture and a love of teaching young learners. 1. Provide English courses to students of all ages (2 to 12 mainly);
2. Give demonstration classes to new and prospective students and participate in marketing activities;
3. Attend weekly meetings, training, workshops and do all required paperwork (lesson plans, study plans, activity planning, and other tasks);
4. Handle class sizes from 4-6;
5. 5 working days per week, available on weekend;
6. Working hours per week: 35 (30 Classes + non-teaching); each class is 40 minutes long.
Start Teaching English in China
- Salary: Basic salary: 16,000+ RMB per month based on experience and qualifications
- Training: Professional training: introduction and ongoing training, TEEL training
- Travel: Flight allowance: 6,000 RMB
- Bonus: Contract completion bonus: up to 15,000 RMB; Overtime pay: 150 RMB for one class taught (40 minutes); Quarterly bonus: up to 6,000 RMB depending on teacher’s performance.
- Fluent in English: Prefer passport holder from UK, USA, Canada, Ireland, Australia, or New Zealand or native English speakers
- Bachelor’s Degree: Bachelor's degree or above
- Teaching Experience: At least one year teaching or tutoring experience