Are you interested in the history and culture of China? Are you passionate about education? Are you looking for a new adventure? Come to be an English educator in China! As the education landscape continues to improve, we see this as an opportunity of growth for the company. We are excited for you to join our working community. We are looking for team-oriented professionals who are committed to excellence in education. As we continue to diversify our offerings, such as science and technology courses, project-based learning, and international experiences, we look forward to new ideas that you can bring.
--- Details ---
● Start date: mid-August
● Small class: an average of students is 12
● Workday: Mon-Fri, weekend off
● Kindergarten 4hours/day and elementary 1 hour/day
● 40 working hours per week, including 25 teaching hours
● Access to mentoring, regular educator workshops, and bi-annual training observations.
● Freedom to manage and customize your own classroom and teaching style, with extensive technological support.
--- Benefit ---
We provide the package from 18K to 21K RMB after tax
This package includes:
● 28 days paid vacation
● housing allowance
● salary base
● insurance work visa
● seasonal branch dinners, Christmas party, and culture adventure activities
● annual flight allowance
● Z Visa sponsored
--- Service ---
● comprehensive training program for all newcomers.
● airport pick-up and city tour service.
--- Opportunities ---
● All educators have an opportunity to move forward and participate in extra projects. Those who show strong effort and motivation will be able to become project holders.
--- Requirements ---
● a Bachelor’s degree (minimum)
● a passport holder from a native English-speaking country
● a cleared police background check at the national level from your citizenship country (Document required by the Ministry of Labor. For more information please contact the official website.)
--- Preferred ---
● TEFL Level 5 Certifcate
● 1+ years of experience in full-time classroom teaching of children
Start Teaching English in China
- Training: comprehensive training program for all newcomers
- Visa: Z Visa sponsored, insurance work visa
- Travel: 28 days paid vacation
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Police Check
- TEFL Certifcate Level 5