Kindergarten and Primary English teachers needed. International school in Mandalay, Myanmar. Kindergarten and Primary English teachers needed. International school in Mandalay, Myanmar.
1. Who are we looking for:
3 ESL teachers who meet the following requirements:
- Hold University degree
-Native English Teachers
- Have teaching certificate
- Have clear criminal check
- Have at least 1 year teaching experience
- Native speakers from English speaking countries
- Passionate about teaching and education
- In Myanmar now, be able to start on July 31st
2. Position description
- Position: Kindergarten and Primary school English teacher
- Class size: 25- 30 students
- Working schedule: Mon - Fri (2 days off on weekend)
- Working hours: no more than 25 hours/week and 10 hours for lesson preparation.
3. Salary and benefits
- Salary : $2250/MONTH
- Fully furnished apartment provided
- Visa fee and flight reimbursement
- Health insurance provided
- Seven - week vacations and other school holidays.
- Free use of the school’s telephone for local calls.
- Use of the school’s internet and library facility.
- Lunch at a special rate at the school canteen.
- We also have sick pay with well - qualified doctors in attendance.
- You will have 10 days of casual/sick leave per year.
4. How to apply?
- A Resume
- A BA degree copy
- A teaching certificate copy
- A non-criminal background check
- Reference letter (if you have)
- A headshot photo
Teaching in Myanmar
- Level 5 TEFL certificate
- Fluent in English
- Bachelor’s Degree