If you are interested in applying for the position, please send the following required documents: CV A copy of BA degree A headshot photo TEFL/ reference letters Kindergarten Teacher Needed. Working in one one the most MARVEL CITIES in China - SUZHOU. 20,000 RMB + Apartment
We are looking for English Teacher for our High School. Following is the detail:
- Salary: 20,000 RMB/Month
- Apartment provided
- Medical Insurance provided
- Daily meals provided
- Holidays, sick leave and personal leave paid
- Paid winter holiday (1 year contract)
- Legal working visa provided
- Flight reimbursement: 10,000 RMB
About our school!
- Established in 1994, We are a highly competitive internationalized Chinese school aiming to cultivate students with international comprehension and communication ability.
- The school has academic curricula and programs for different age groups from pre kindergarten to senior high school, appropriately from 6 months to 18 years old. SFLS is an education group of 7 branches in Jiangsu Province.
About Suzhou city:
Suzhou is located in southern Jiangsu Province in the center of the Yangtze Delta. Shanghai lies to the east, Zhejiang Province to the south, Wuxi City to the west and the Yangtze River to the north. The city is divided by the Beijing-Hangzhou Grand Canal from north to south. Since 42% area of the city is covered by water, including a vast number of ponds and streams, it is praised as the 'Venice of the Orient'. Built in 514 BC, this is an ancient city with over 2,500 years of history and numerous points of interest. The unique characteristics of the past are still retained today. The double-chessboard layout of the city, with 'the streets and rivers going side by side while the water and land routes running in parallel', is preserved intact.
- Student age: 3 - 6 Years Old
- Class size: 15 - 20 students/class
- Working hours: Mon - Fri, 7:30 am - 3:30 pm, 20 - 22 teaching hours/week
- Full set of curriculum provided
- Working location: Suzhou city
- Have at least a BA degree
- Have at least 1 year experience teaching English
- Be able to start working in August 2020
- Be able to provide school with all visa documents
- Patient, passionate and ability to adapt
If you are interested in applying for the position, please send the following required documents:
A copy of BA degree
A headshot photo
TEFL/ reference letters
Teaching in China
- Level 5 TEFL certificate
- Fluent in English
- Bachelor’s Degree