United Study is a registered British educational consultancy company, offering teach abroad opportunities in China. We work closely with our reputable partners, ensuring teachers are well taken care of. No Experience Necessary, New Teachers Are Welcome!
Ongoing Positions / Other Job Vacancies Are Available
Competitive salary 14,000-25,000 RMB per month, (£1,545-£2,755 GBP), ($2,021-$3,520 USD), (basic salary + bonus + allowance).
Institution Type: Language School
Student Age Range: Young Learners (3-12 years old)
• Make corresponding learning plans, according to the level of each student.
• Be responsible for teaching English, including listening, speaking, writing, etc.
• From 1 to 1 tutoring, up to small classes of 5 to 10 students.
• Teaching students aged 3-12 years old
• Schedule of 10 to 23 hours per week
• Teaching hours: Monday to Friday, 8am-5pm
• Curriculum provided
• Fluent English speaker from: UK, USA, Canada, New Zealand, Australia, Ireland or South Africa. (Requirement for a legal Chinese Z-Visa).
• Bachelor’s degree or above.
• TEFL level 5 certificate, (minimum 120 hours). Or 2 years related teaching experience with a reference letter.
• The candidate should be motivated, enthusiastic and passionate about teaching.
• Clean criminal record.
• Competitive salary 14,000-25000 RMB per month, (£1,545-£2,755 GBP), ($2,021-$3,520 USD), (basic salary + bonus + allowance).
• Reimbursed work visa, residence permit and medical check-up fees.
• Full induction
• Pick-up service and up to 7 days free hotel
• House allowance or free apartment
• Assistance with apartment renting, if you decide to rent your own apartment
• Social insurance
• Year-end bonus: 500-10,000 RMB, (£55-£1,110 GBP), ($72-$1,455 USD)
• Demo bonus: 100-1500 RMB monthly, (£11-£165 GBP), ($14-$218 USD)
• Students renew contract bonus: 500-1500 RMB monthly, (£55-£165 GBP), ($72-$218 USD)
• Teachers renew contract bonus: 2000-5000 RMB, (£225-£555 GBP), ($292-$730 USD)
• Settlement fee: 4000 RMB, (£445 GBP), ($584 USD)
• Paid holiday: (Chinese national holiday + 3 days paid holiday)
• Air ticket bonus: 6000 RMB, (£665 GBP), ($873 USD)
Start Teaching English in China
- Salary: 14,000-25,000 RMB Monthly
- Training: Full induction
- Visa: Reimbursed work visa and residence permit.
- Travel: Flight allowance: 6,000 RMB on the completion of contract
- Bonus: House allowance or free apartment • Year-end bonus: 500-10,000 RMB, (£55-£1,110 GBP), ($72-$1,455 USD) • Demo bonus: 100-1500 RMB monthly, (£11-£165 GBP), ($14-$218 USD) • Students renew contract bonus: 500-1500 RMB monthly, (£55-£165 GBP),
- Level 5 TEFL certificate: TEFL / TESOL / relevant teaching certificate or 2 years experience with a reference letter,
- Fluent in English: Z-Visa Requirement: UK, USA, Canada, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa.
- Bachelor’s Degree: Bachelor's Degree or above
- Police Check: Clear Police Check
- Teaching Experience: New teachers are welcome