The British Experimental Academy of Pingxiang is the international division of Pingxiang Experimental School, an independent school situated in Jiangxi Province of China. • Your working hours will be 8 hours a day between the hours of 08:20 -17:20 subject to timetable arrangement, Monday to Friday over a maximum of 40 weeks per year. This will include teaching up to 25 lessons per week (based on 40 minutes per lesson).
• In addition you will work such additional hours as may be needed to enable you to discharge effectively your professional duties, including in particular, the marking of pupils' work, the writing of reports on pupils and the preparation of lessons, teaching materials and teaching programmes. The amount of time required for this purpose beyond the specified hours above shall depend upon the work needed to discharge your professional duties.
• According to Chinese official national public holiday schedule, you may have to work on some weekend days as adjusted official working days.
Start Teaching English in China
- Salary: competitive salaries paid in local Chinese currency RMB and are subject to Chinese income tax. The school will offer gross annual salary in the range of 260,000 RMB – 360,000 RMB, and there is possibility to offer higher salary in exceptional circumstan
- Training: • Training: induction and in-service training including free Mandarin Chinese lessons.
- Visa: • Visa, work permit and resident permit arranged and paid. Staff will be working in a fully legal and secure framework. The school will reimburse work permit and visa related costs (police check, health check, legalisation of documents required, visa ap
- Travel: • Flights: one annual return international flight and airport transport to home residence for the teacher (receipts needed for reimbursement).
- Bonus: : one month salary bonus before tax will be awarded upon successful completion of the initial two-year contract; staff renewing contract for the third year or more receive an extra one month salary per year.
- Fluent in English: Native English speaking teacher (from major English speaking countries is preferred) with excellent communication skills, and the flexibility to work with EFL learners;
- Bachelor’s Degree: • A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree and teaching qualification (e.g. QTS) or Education Degree from a recognised institution;
- Police Check: • Hold a current DBS enhanced disclosure or equivalent criminal record check clearance from your country of nationality or your current country of residence (a minimum of 1 year regular stay); please note if you have lived in other countries in the last
- Teaching Experience: • A minimum of two years teaching experience in the relevant subject (will require proof of work from previous employer);
- TEFL Level 5 Certificate