20 teaching + 4 office hours per week. Students up to 18 years old. The school has an international and professional team of 11 foreign teachers and 12 teaching assistants. Half of the foreign teachers have stayed with the school for over three years. Frequent staff dinners and outings create an enjoyable working environment.
- 20 teaching + 4 office hours per week.
- Students: 3-18 years old, 12-14 students per class.
- 5 working days per week with 2 consecutive days off.
- Your Teaching Assistant will assist you with marking homework, communicating with parents and classroom behavior.
All courses have complete course and syllabus guides. The school provides all the books, CDs, educational toys and other teaching resources. You are welcome to bring any music, games, and other teaching materials to adjust classes to suit your style. Each classroom has a projector and internet access, so it is easy to demonstrate something to students.
- A passport from the United Kingdom, the United States, Canada, Australia, Ireland, New Zealand or South Africa.
- A bachelor degree.
- A 120-hour TEFL certificate.
- A clear criminal background.
Salary and Benefits
- Up to 18,000 RMB (2,780 USD) per month.
- Covid-19 insurance.
- 22 days paid holiday.
- Visa assistance and costs within China covered.
- Airport pickup, and arrival hotel costs covered.
- Flight reimbursement up to 5,000 RMB.
- Up to 12,000 RMB salary advance.
- End of contract bonus of 5,000 RMB.
- Opportunities for career development (teacher manager, teacher trainer, marketing and sales, publishing, HR).
- A western Academic Manager will train you and support you with anything needed outside of work. You will get assistance with finding accommodation, setting up a bank account, getting a sim card and general orientation.
Why Teachers Love Dalian
Dalian is a seaside city located in the North-East of China with about 6.5 million inhabitants. It generally has great air quality and is a lively, cosmopolitan city.
Although a modern city at heart, you will also find quite a few historical sites throughout the place. In its history, it has been occupied by the British, the Japanese, and the Russians. You can find the architecture and cultural remnants of all three.
Teach English in China
- Visa: visa costs within China covered
- Travel: 5,000 RMB flight reimbursement
- Bonus: 5,000 RMB end of contract bonus
- Fluent in English
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Police Check
- Level 5 TEFL Certificate