We are looking for passionate and creative educators to join our workforce. If you’re looking to work at a place where your ideas are valued and your hard work is rewarded, you have found the right place. We look forward to receiving your application . Job description
1. Job title: English Teacher;
2. Provide English course to students of all ages (3 to 12 mainly);
3. Provide demonstration classes to new and prospective students and participate in marketing activities;
4. Attend weekly meetings, training, workshops and do all required paperwork (lesson plans, study plans, activity planning, and other tasks);
5. Handle class sizes from 1-10;
6. 5 working days per week, Monday and Tuesday off;
7. Working hours per week: 35 (25 Classes + non-teaching); each class is 55 minutes long
1. Basic salary: 15,000-22,000RMB per month (before tax);
2. Bonus system
a. Contract completion bonus: 5000
b. Overtime pay: 150 per extra hour
3. Allowance system
a. Housing ; provided
b. Flight allowance； 7000 per year
4. Other benefits
a. Visa support: provide legal residence permit;
b. Paid holiday: all Chinese public holidays
d. Sick leave: 5 days per semester
e. Airport pick-up, free hotel upon arrival, team building, etc
1. Native English speaker or non-native speaker with a good accent;
2. Bachelor's or Master’s degree from an English speaking country;
3. At least 1 year related experience preferred;
4.TEFL level 5 certificate preferred;
5.20-40 years old
Start Teaching English in China
- Salary: Up to 22,000RMB
- Training: Full training is provided before classes begin.
- Visa: We provide full Z visas.
- Bonus: Bonus system is based on performance
- Fluent in English: Native speakers or non-native speakers with excellent accents are accepted.
- Bachelor’s Degree: The degree must be obtained in an English speaking country.
- Police Check: A police report is needed to obtain the Z visa.
- TEFL level 5 certifcate