Our client is in search of suitable candidates to provide an interactive and immersive learning environment for their students (majority of young adults and professional learners). Successful candidate will be able to experience and explore Chinese culture and places of Opportunity Code MIE-PEK-20
Age range of students 16+ for groups / small number of juniors on one to one basis
What courses are the teacher(s) expected to teach? General English, English Conversation, IELTS, Business English
Typical working hours Time slots:
10am to 7pm or
12pm to 9pm
(with one-hour lunch break)
Position Full time with sponsored Z working visa
Next available start dates
6 months programme Autumn 2019
• TEFL qualification Level 5 certificate
• An undergraduate degree
• Effective communication skills
• Great interpersonal skills
• Computer literacy
• Flexibility and sense of adventure!
• More than a years’ teaching experience
• Experience of teaching overseas
• Young Learner teaching experience and/or qualification e.g. PGCE, CERT-YL, TYLEC
Start Teaching English in China
- Salary: 18,000 CNY to 20,000 CNY per month
- Visa: • Sponsored China Z work visa - our client’s International Office will provide full support from preparing your Z work visa to airport pickup in China, together with their local team in China (Legalisation, translation fee not included).
- Travel: • International flight to China arranged and paid for by our client
- Level 5 TEFL certificate: • Teaching up to 30 hours (average 24-26 hours) of well-prepared lessons each week using the materials and syllabus of our client. You will have a minimum of two days off per week to be scheduled by the centre.
- Fluent in English: • Teaching up to 30 hours (average 24-26 hours) of well-prepared lessons each week using the materials and syllabus of our client. You will have a minimum of two days off per week to be scheduled by the centre.
- Teaching Experience: • Following all reasonable directions by our client’s management team. • Non-teaching duties include invigilating exams, helping with placement tests, peer observation, attending INSETT, formal teacher meetings and observation feedback meeting. •